In this privacy statement I explain what personal data I collect from my users and how I use it. I encourage you to read these terms carefully before providing your personal data on this website.
The responsible, has adapted this web domain, hereinafter THE WEBSITE to the requirements of Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and the Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21, known as the Regulation of development of the LOPD.
It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Children over the age of thirteen may send e-mails without the prior consent of their parents or guardians. In the case of children under the age of thirteen, parental or guardian consent is required for the processing of their personal data. If you are under thirteen years of age and have accessed this website without notifying your parents you should not send any mail to the responsible of THE PAGE.
This website respects and takes care of the personal data of users. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed.
- No personal information of any kind is ever requested, there are no contact forms, comment areas, or subscription newsletters.
- There is only an email address to which emails may be sent for certain circumstances (privacy, advertising, others).
- Analytical cookies keep the user’s IP anonymous.
Responsible for data processing
Marchatic, on behalf of Versiculos.net
Hereinafter, responsible for THE WEBSITE. For the purposes of the provisions of the aforementioned General Data Protection Regulation, the personal data you send me via email, will receive the data processing of “Emails”. For the processing of my users’ data, I implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in the current legislation.
Regarding the received e-mails.
- The email you send us will only be used to try to answer the query sent, for reasons of the volume of received, we can not always answer them all.
- We do not store data of any kind for future use, the emails will only be stored on the mail server.
- The email will be kept only while your inquiry is attended and/or answered, once the email task has been completed, it will be deleted from our email client. Every 60 days all emails will be deleted except those whose maintenance is strictly necessary.
- The email address from which the query is received, in no case will be included in any database for future mailings, either commercial or otherwise.
- We will NEVER sell or transfer the e-mail address to third parties, unless legally obliged to do so.
- In any case we will comply with the European Data Protection Regulation.
- We use all possible techniques to maintain the security of emails (updated security systems, use of SSL, specific security plugins).
- The e-mail server is our own and is hosted by Hetzner (European Economic Area)
Principles I will apply to your personal information.
In the processing of your personal data, I will apply the following principles which comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of lawfulness, fairness and transparency: I will always require your consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes that I will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: I will only request data strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which I require them. As little as possible.
- Principle of limitation of the storage period: the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of processing, depending on the purpose, I will inform you of the corresponding storage period, the emails received will be deleted after a period of 60 days. The analysis data (not showing the traceable IP address) will be deleted after a period of 5 years.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way as to ensure adequate security of personal data and to guarantee confidentiality. You should know that I take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or misuse of my users’ data by third parties.
how did I obtain your data?
The personal data that I process on THE WEBSITE comes from:
- Emails sent directly by the user, and received in the email client.
for what purpose do I process your personal data?
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- Other non-identifying data are also collected that are obtained through some cookies that are downloaded to the user’s computer when browsing this website that I detail in the cookies policy.
- To manage social networks. THE WEBSITE may have a presence in social networks. The processing of data carried out by the people who become followers in social networks of the official pages of THE PAGE, will be governed by this section. As well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that applies in each case and previously accepted by the person responsible for THE PAGE. It will treat your data for the purposes of properly managing its presence in the social network, informing of activities, products or services of THE PAGE. As well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In no case I will use the profiles of followers in social networks to send advertising individually.
THE WEBSITE does not sell, rent or transfer personal data that can identify the user, nor will it do so in the future, to third parties without prior consent, unless required by law.
The remarketing function allows me to reach people who have previously visited THE WEBSITE and associate a specific audience with a specific message. Remarketing is a method to get users who have visited my site to do so again. As a user of THE WEBSITE, I am informing you that we may be collecting information for this remarketing function on THE WEBSITE.
The information I collect through this function is collected by Facebook cookies. You can learn about the data collected by these cookies in the following privacy policies of each service:
This type of service allows you to interact with social networks or other external platforms directly from the pages of this website. The interactions and information obtained by this website will always be subject to the user’s privacy settings on each social network. In the event that a service is installed that allows interaction with social networks, it is possible that, although users do not use the service, it collects web traffic data relating to the pages on which they are installed.
THE PAGE may make use of Facebook ads, Facebook’s advertising platform, which allows you to create campaigns and ads. When generating an ad, you can segment the audience by:
- Demographics (age, gender, etc.)
- Interests (activities, hobbies, etc.)
- What they buy online and through other channels.
Legitimation for the processing of your data.
Category of data collected.
The categories of data processed are identification data (only e-mails received in the e-mail client). In no case are treated categories of specially protected data.
how long will I keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept for 60 days, unless the purpose of the e-mail received has not been fulfilled, or unless the person concerned requests its deletion.
to which recipients will your data be communicated?
Many tools I use to manage your data are contracted by third parties. To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, THE WEBSITE, shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
Google Analytics: a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc, a Delaware company whose principal office is at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help THE WEBSITE analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of THE WEBSITE (your IP address will be anonymized) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
When browsing THE SITE, non-identifiable data may be collected, which may include, IP addresses (necessary to ensure security and prevent denial of service attacks), a record of how services and sites are used, and other data that cannot be used to identify the user. Among the non-identifying data are also those related to your browsing habits through third-party services. This website uses the following third-party analysis services:
- Google analytics.
- Facebook Pixel.
I use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about my user base as a whole.
Data Secrecy and Security.
THE PAGE is committed to the use and processing of personal data included users, respecting their confidentiality and to use them in accordance with the purpose thereof, as well as to comply with its obligation to save them and adapt all measures to prevent alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current legislation on data protection.
This website includes an SSL certificate. This is a security protocol that makes your data travel in an integral and secure, ie, the transmission of data between a server and web user, and feedback, is fully encrypted or encrypted. THE WEBSITE cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
With respect to the confidentiality of processing, the person responsible for THE WEBSITE will ensure that any person who is authorized by THE WEBSITE to process the customer’s data (including its staff, collaborators and service providers), will be under the appropriate obligation of confidentiality (whether it is a contractual or legal duty).
When a Security Incident occurs, upon becoming aware of it, THE WEBSITE shall notify the user who has sent mailings without undue delay and shall provide timely information related to the Security Incident as it becomes known or when reasonably requested by the user.
Accuracy and Truthfulness of Data.
As a user, you are solely responsible for the veracity and accuracy of the data you submit to THE WEBSITE exonerating the responsible of the same, of any liability in this regard. Users guarantee and are responsible, in any case, for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the e-mail sent.
Acceptance and consent.
The consent given, both for the processing and for the transfer of the data of the interested parties, is revocable at any time by communicating it to the person in charge of THE WEBSITE in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of ARCO rights. This revocation shall in no case be retroactive.
The person in charge of THE WEBSITE reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as to industry practices. In such cases, the person responsible for THE WEBSITE will announce on this page the changes introduced reasonably in advance of their implementation.
In accordance with the LSSICE, THE WEBSITE does not engage in SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 of Services of the Information Society and electronic commerce, THE WEBSITE undertakes not to send commercial communications without properly identifying them.
Document revised on 11-02-2022.