We will explain below how we, our partners and third parties make use of these technologies.
what are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize the user.
what are cookies not?
Cookies are not Trojans, viruses, SPAM, or any other computer technology that will harm your device.
what information does a cookie store?
Cookies do not usually store sensitive information about you, such as credit card or bank details, photographs or personal information, etc. The data they do store are technical, statistical, personal preferences, content personalization, etc.
The web server does not associate you as a person but your web browser. In fact, if you usually browse with the Chrome browser and try browsing the same website with the Firefox browser, you will see that the web does not realize that you are the same person because it is actually associating the information to the browser, not to the person.
what types of cookies are there?
- Technical Cookies: These are the most basic and allow, among other things, to know when a human or an automated application is browsing, when an anonymous user is browsing and when a registered user is browsing, basic tasks for the operation of any dynamic web.
- Analysis Cookies: Collect information about the type of navigation you are doing, the sections you use most, products consulted, time of use, language, etc..
- Advertising cookies: They show advertising based on your browsing, your country of origin, language, etc.
what are first-party and third-party cookies?
First-party cookies are those generated by the page you are visiting and third-party cookies are those generated by external services or providers such as Facebook, Twitter, Google Analytics, Google adsense, etc.
what types of cookies does this website use?
– Technical cookies:
Personalization: Cookies help remember which people or websites you have interacted with, so that related content can be shown.
Preference cookies: Cookies allow you to remember settings and preferences, such as preferred language and privacy settings or acceptance of cookies.
– Analysis Cookies: These are those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the range of products or services we offer. Specifically, analysis cookies are generated by Google analytics, using a method for IP anonymity, for more information, click here.
Google Analytics, is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. a Delaware company whose principal office is at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”).
– Advertising Cookies: These are those that, either treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage as effectively as possible the supply of advertising space on the website, adapting the content of the ad content to the content of the requested service or the use you make of our website. To do this we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile. Specifically, advertising cookies are generated by Google adsense, for more information, click here.
– Social Cookies: Apart from those already exposed, we make use of external cookies to THE WEBSITE, specifically, those generated by the Social networks Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp, Pinterest or Linkedin, you can click on the names for more information.
More information about the cookies used
|Third party _ga
|2 years from configuration
|Used to distinguish users. It is a cookie belonging to Google Analytics. More information
|Third party _gid
|Used to distinguish the user’s session. It is a cookie belonging to Google Analytics. More information
|Third party 1P_JAR
|2 years from each update
|Google cookie. These cookies are used to collect website statistics and track conversion rates.
|Cookie required to correctly display the page with the AMP service.
|Third party APISID, HSID, NID, SAPISID, SID, SSID
|2 years from installation
|Stores user preferences and other information from Google services held by the user. More information
|Cookie used to identify the user through cloudflare, necessary for security tasks.
|This cookie is used by the PHP encryption language to allow SESSION variables to be stored on the web server. This cookie is essential for the functioning of the website. It expires at the end of the session.
|The __cfduid cookie is used to override security restrictions based on the IP address the visitor is coming from. More information
|Cookie required to enable one-time voting of items.
how can I manage cookies?
You can access the preferences menu of your browser and configure it so that cookies are not installed, delete existing ones and/or delete them before starting to browse other pages of the Website.
To configure your cookie preferences, you can follow the steps indicated, depending on the browser you are using.
We remind you that if you reject the installation of cookies, the service may be affected and this may prevent the correct partial or total use of the same.
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
- Internet Explorer windows.microsoft.com/en-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=”ie-10″
- FireFox support.mozilla.org/en/kb/Delete%20cookies
- Chrome support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=”en”
- Safari www.apple.com/es/privacy/use-of-cookies/
More information about cookies
If you wish to have greater control over the installation of cookies, you can install programs or add-ons to your browser, known as “Do Not Track” tools, which will allow you to choose which cookies you wish to allow.