In this web space, hereinafter “THE WEBSITE”; the user can find all the information related to the legal terms and conditions that define the relationship between users and me as responsible for this website. As a user, it is important that you know these terms before continuing your navigation.
As responsible for THE WEBSITE, I am committed to process the information of my users and customers with full guarantees and comply with national and European requirements governing the collection and use of personal data of my users.
This website, therefore, strictly complies with the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, 1999, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and with the Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, known as the Regulation of development of the LOPD. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
General Conditions of Use.
These General Conditions regulate the use (including mere access) of the web pages of THE WEBSITE, including the contents and services made available therein. Any person accessing THE WEBSITE, (“user”) agrees to be bound by the General Conditions in force at any given time.
Personal data I collect and how I do it.
Commitments and obligations of users.
The user is informed and accepts that access to this website does not imply, in any way, the beginning of a business relationship with THE WEBSITE. In this way, the user agrees to use the website, its services and contents without contravening current legislation, good faith and public order.
It is forbidden to use the website for illicit or harmful purposes, or in any way that may cause damage or impede the normal operation of the website. Regarding the contents of this website, it is prohibited:
- Its reproduction, distribution or modification, in whole or in part, unless with my authorization as legitimate owner;
- Any infringement of the rights of the provider or of me as legitimate owner;
- Its use for commercial or advertising purposes.
In using the website, the user agrees not to carry out any conduct that could damage the image, interests and rights of THE WEBSITE or third parties or that could damage, disable or overload the portal, or that would prevent, in any way, the normal use of the website.
However, the user should be aware that the security measures of computer systems on the Internet are not entirely reliable and therefore THE WEBSITE can not guarantee the absence of malware or other elements that may cause alterations in computer systems (software and hardware) of the user or their electronic documents and files contained therein although I put all the necessary means and appropriate security measures to prevent the presence of these harmful elements.
Sponsored ads, affiliate links and advertising.
This website offers users sponsored content, advertisements and / or affiliate links.
Among the links provided, there is the possibility of informing and referencing products and / or services and / or infoproducts.
The management of advertising, is handled by Google Adsense: https://www.google.es/adsense/
Any contractual or extra-contractual relationship that the user formalizes with advertisers, affiliates or third parties contacted through this portal are understood to be solely and exclusively between the user and the advertiser and/or third party. The user knows and accepts that THE WEBSITE only acts as a channel or advertising medium and therefore has no liability whatsoever for damages of any nature caused by reason of their negotiations, conversations and / or contractual or extra-contractual relationships with advertisers or third parties contacted through this portal.
THE WEBSITE does not collect personal data of any kind, since comments are not allowed, and there are no forms for sending data. The information collected is only for necessary purposes such as maintaining system security, and analytics management systems implement IP anonymity systems, so that the user cannot be directly tracked.
However, in the event that it is necessary to send contact e-mails, it should be noted that all technical, organizational and security measures are adopted to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and quality of the information contained in the e-mails, using security plugins systems and SSL encryption protocols to ensure the security of the information contained in the e-mails received.
Platform for conflict resolution.
I also make available to users the dispute resolution platform provided by the European Commission, which is available at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
Intellectual and industrial property rights.
Pursuant to the provisions of Articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its mode of making available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of THE WEBSITE, are expressly prohibited. The user undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by the person responsible for THE WEBSITE.
The user knows and accepts that the entire website, including but not limited to text, software, content (including structure, selection, arrangement and presentation thereof), podcasts, photographs, audiovisual material and graphics, is protected by trademarks, copyright and other legitimate rights, in accordance with international treaties to which Spain is a party and other property rights and laws of Spain.
In the event that a user or third party considers that there has been a violation of their legitimate intellectual property rights by the introduction of certain content on the web, you must notify this circumstance to the person responsible for THE PAGE, through the contact section, indicating:
- Personal data of the interested party owner of the allegedly infringed rights, or indicate the representation with which he/she acts in the event that the claim is filed by a third party other than the interested party.
- Indicate the contents protected by intellectual property rights and their location on the web, the accreditation of the intellectual property rights indicated and an express statement in which the interested party is responsible for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
On occasion, THE WEBSITE provides links to other websites and content owned by third parties such as:
- Content from other blogs
- Affiliate links
The establishment of the link does not imply in any case the existence of relations between the responsible of THE WEBSITE and the owner of the web page in which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by the responsible of THE WEBSITE of its contents or services offered therein made available to the public.
Exclusion of warranties and liability.
The person in charge of THE WEBSITE does not grant any guarantee nor is responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature that could be caused by:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the website, or its services and contents;
- The existence of malware, malicious or harmful programs in the contents;
- The illicit, negligent, fraudulent or contrary to this Legal Notice;
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the website.
- The provider is not responsible under any circumstances for any damages that may arise from the illegal or improper use of this website.
- The provider does not guarantee that THE WEBSITE and the Services are useful for the performance of any particular activity.
- The information contained on or available through THE WEBSITE is not intended to substitute for the services of a trained health care professional or to be a substitute for the advice of physicians. The user should consult a physician in all matters relating to his or her health, and in particular with respect to any symptoms that may require diagnosis or medical attention. THE WEBSITE makes no representations or warranties with respect to any information offered or provided on or through THE WEBSITE regarding treatment, action, or application of medication. THE WEBSITE shall not be liable for direct, indirect, consequential, special, exemplary, or other damages arising therefrom.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction.
In general the relationship between THE WEBSITE and the users of its telematic services, present on this website are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction and to the courts of Valencia, Spain.
Should any user have any questions about these Legal Conditions or any comments about THE WEBSITE, please refer to the contact section.
The legal notice was last updated on 11-02-2022.